Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brother, can you spare an alternator?

Our car has been sitting in the parking lot of Auto-Zone for a couple days now.
It's cold and pouring outside.
I have never fixed a car before.
But here we go.

In other news, our landlord is completely obsessed with us. Well not us, and not our apartment. But with us getting a giant Christmas tree in the apartment. Literally every single time he see's us he asks "You got a Christmas tree in there yet? It would look great in there, one over seven feet." This has long ago moved past the point of slightly annoying to downright pushy. Yesterday some friends came to visit and he happened to be around, and the first thing he says to them is about our lack of Christmas tree. I'm thinking about telling him we're Jewish.

Maybe if he pays for my car to be fixed I can afford a giant tree. As it currently stands, I have other things on my mind.

edit:
luckily it was just the battery.

No comments: