Thursday, July 9, 2009

Want

Next week something amazing will happen.

Long ago, in a time known as The Nineties there was a show. This show played on a music television station called MusicTeleVision. This show was awesome. And on Tuesday it will finally be released to DVD.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you.














































The state starred so many great actors and writers that I'm not going to bother going through the whole list. But they went on to make Wet Hot American Summer, Stella, The Ten, Reno 911, and the new Michael and Michael Have Issues.

This is easily my favorite comedy show, even topping Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, and What's Happenin' I have never actually bought an entire television series on DVD before, but I just might start.

Goodbye Mailbox.

1 comment:

stephy said...

Hey! Thanks for the props on twitter. I love the State too. I'm gonna dip my balls in it!